Sunday, April 24, 2011

My Man, The College Man week 13


This is a picture of me for what I look like when I get ready to go to college. I feel like Dressing up to like a gentleman, just trying to look my best and when I go to college, I look at myself and sometimes the clothes i wear make me feel that I'm still a teenager. Sometimes I would like to dress up like this everyday just to show off but I can't because of certian situations. The hat brings a little touch to it, because i see alot of people on tv wearing a hat that's similiar to mine, but not alot of people wear that hat in occc. This was taken on 4/24/11 in my grandmother's sitting room. I had my camera set up on my tripod with the timer on 10 seconds to work. the lighting came from the lights in the sitting room and it was taken on a vertical angle. The camera was set up to manuel mode. The aperture was set at f6.4 and the shutter speed was set at 2.5

3 comments:

  1. Hey just as a heads up, the aperture is refereed to as the F stop, not the shutter speed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. James,
    I will miss reading your blogs. You are one of the most honest people I have ever met and I learned a lot about you and from you this semester. I wish you the best in your future. Keep working hard at what you love!

    ReplyDelete