Sunday, March 13, 2011

Jimmy in night clothes and start of morning Week 7

This is a picture of me in my night clothes and what I look like when I get up in the morning for a new day. When I get up, my hair is messed up with curls and I’m usually grumpy in the morning by the look of the expression on my face. I’m not usually a morning person and I really like to sleep so that I can get a full ounce of energy. This photograph was taken on March 12, 2011, that’s a Saturday. This was taken on a camping trip that I went to with my Boy Scout troop. I had set up my camera on my tripod and set the timer to 10 seconds on a vertical angle. The lighting that I used was from the lights in the cabin that we stayed in. The mode on the camera was set to Manuel with an aperture of f6.4 and a shutter speed of 6. This describes my personality of how I feel when I wake up in the morning when not getting enough sleep.

1 comment:

  1. You always inspire me to be brave, James! This is such a telling photo and for you to share your "wake-up" images is truly courageous and shows just how much you are open to the idea of this blog.

    ReplyDelete