Friday, March 25, 2011

Indiana Jimmy Week 8



This is a picture of me as the famous explorer and men of adventure, INDIANA JONES. I like to go on alot of adventures in my spear time and I usually think of myself as Dr. Jones when he goes on one of his famous treasure hunts. I've seen alot of his movies, and have a shirt and hat from him. I like Indiana Jones, he inspires me to do alot of adventures. Raiders of the lost ark has to be one of the best movies that had starred harrison ford. This was taken on 3/25/11 on my driveway. The way i took it, I had set it up on my tripod with the timer of 10 seconds and the photo came out good. The lighting came out from half the sun and the flash on my camera. The camera was set on manuel, With a aperture of f6.4 and a shutter speed of 400.

2 comments:

  1. Indiana Jones is a great role model for everyone, You're love for adventure shows in this mage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rebecca. I do love adventures, but i don't go treasure hunting like indiana does. He is a great adventurer

    ReplyDelete