Sunday, February 6, 2011

Donna Gottlieb Harrington in Shock

This is a portrait of my Mother, Donna Gottlieb Harrington. The way my Mother looks in this picture was that she was surprised to have been photographed unknowingly and she looks like she's in shock. This picture was taken at the train show which took place at the Orange County fair grounds on February 5th, 2011. I captured her by walking behind, and when she turned around I snapped the picture and she didn't know it until after it was taken. The lighting technique that I used was the flash. The lighting in the building wasn't that good to use and everytime I snapped a picture, it turned out dark. So I had to change the Aperture and Shutter Speed until it was right and I had to use the flash to give it more lighting. The Camera technique that was used was taken at a vertical angle. The aperture was set to f6.4 and the aperture was set at 125 on the manuel mode. The meaning of this photograph was that she was more startled to have been photographed and being sneaked up from behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment