Sunday, May 1, 2011

Military Man Week 14





This is a picture of me in the paint ball games. When I'm playing paint ball, I think of myself that I'm a real soldier and I'm fighting for my life. I also have my paint ball gun to shoot at people who try to shoot me and when people shot me, I'm in a lot of pain. This was taken on April 30th 2011 at the kittatinny camp grounds that's along the delaware river. We had fun playing paint ball and I got a shot on my body where I really don't like to be in pain. The lighting came from the flash of my camera, because the clouds kept getting in the way and I had to use my flash for more light. I had the tripod set up and with the timer set to 10 seconds and I got the picture. The mode the camera was on was manuel. The picture had an aperture of F6.4 and a shutter speed of 800. I do almost look like a real soldier on the battle field.

2 comments:

  1. this is a fun image i like the yellow background

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you cassie. I figure i need something to show, because if i used the trees i could blend in. So i decided to use the yellow background the door of the trailor.

    ReplyDelete